Monday, June 6, 2011

Why I Look Up To My Fellow Photogs...

I really do look up to my fellow photographers.

And it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm so short.

Sure, I see you all out there. It isn't unusual to head to Faust Park on a beautiful spring morning for a photoshoot. While I'm there, I'll see 3-5 other photographers doing the same thing. Or maybe I'm walking downtown, looking for a building that I'm supposed to shoot and I'll pass by someone shooting the city skyline. We all do one very awesome thing. We make magic happen. Some of you I know, some of you I don't. We all nod, check out each others gear, smile and go about our business.

I can always spot a pro. Sometimes I wonder if they can recognize me as a pro also.

I love our special little club. We see the world in a different way. That's why we are so good at what we do. Maybe ours brains are wired a little differently, maybe we have our heads up in the clouds sometimes. Whatever the reason behind it, we all rock.

And because I can't give some photog lovin' without getting in a zinger, the Nikon shooters rock just a wee bit more than the Canon shooters. Keeping the feud alive and well! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment